The Panorama Perspectives: Conversations on Planetary Health report series aims to inspire new thinking, conversations, and engagement with planetary health and other integrated concepts. Collaboration and open knowledge sharing across sectors are necessary to solve the complex global health and development problems of today.
The Conversations on Planetary Health series is comprised of five reports:
- Planetary Health 101: Information and Resources
- The Planetary Health Landscape: From Concept to Action
- Global Policy Opportunities for Planetary Health: A Review of Existing Policy Frameworks
- Planetary Health Science and Policy Intersections
- The Funding Landscape for Integrating Health and Environment
These reports are intended as practical tools, presenting actionable opportunities to advance planetary health. Each expands on knowledge gathered from many sources, including analysis of publicly available reports and data; forums and events; group discussions; and individual conversations.